On behalf of the Board of Directors, we’d like to invite you to consider becoming a member of The American Institute of Architects. The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is a non-profit professional organization consisting of about 65,000 members nationwide, with nearly 500 members in New Mexico alone. Becoming a member recognizes you as an individual committed to the highest standards within the profession. AIA New Mexico functions as the statewide representative and unifying body for our four local chapters (Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Farmington, and Southern). Architects who join AIA receive simultaneous membership at the National, State and Local Chapter levels.
In addition to all the excellent benefits offered by AIA National, members of AIA New Mexico also enjoy:
- A 30% discount at AIA New Mexico’s full-service document distribution center
- Biennial Design Award Programs
- First-rate, Affordable Continuing Education and Professional Development programs
- Access to networking with allied industries and professionals
- A strong community providing valuable social and professional contacts
- Announcements and invitations to special programs and events